Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Bang Bang Bang

Everyone is a gun slinger
Shot gun rifle semi automatic
Pistol
Bang bang bang
Yeah baby
That is my right and I am proud
I will defend my family 
Myself and I oh yeah
Better watch yourself around me
I am keeping my gun to my side

Truly remarkable indeed
Always referring back to 
The founding fathers
The authors of The Constitution
Who are all long gone and passed away

Why just stop there
Why not ride horses and carriages
Like the founding fathers did
Oh....that is not the same
Since cars are much faster
I see

Sure is better than horses
Just like how the society now
The people of USA
Is under no threat of attack
In much better safer society
Or are we?

Is that the reason?
The need for security?
Self defense?
A gun slinger society
Bang bang bang
Oh yeah baby

Why not make the law
Add it to the Constitution
To require everyone
Young, old, blind, deaf, and mute
To own a gun

Bang bang bang
How's that sound? 








Condolences to victims of Charleston mass shooting