Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thank You Professor

Good evening professor
What can you teach me today?
Any words of wisdom?
Please do enlighten me
As I am not a professor like you

But you are wrong you see
I will teach you something today
That will make you a professor
Just like myself

Oh if you could please
I would be forever grateful
What is it that I have to learn
To become a professor?

Well it is very simple my padawan
Whenever you talk about anything
With anyone or in any situation
Just talk like you know it all

But...I..

No buts
Just always be ready to teach
You will see
You will feel like a pro

I see
So there really is nothing to it
Just talk like you are an expert
In anything being talked about

Precisely
You will soon realize
That the whole world is
Replete with professors

Thank you professor

No, thank you
Professor